Thursday, April 29, 2010

Labour Rutland Bigot

Sitting in the the Library this morning a very well spoken Labour supporter and former army man, sat talking of his disappointment. Gordon Brown had shot himself in the foot he said.

The man then went on to say I hope it does not stop Labour winning and getting rid of the Tory Mr Duncan.

He then went on to explain for us to hear, because as a army veteran he found Mr Duncan's homosexual life immoral. amongst other things.

At this point I called the man a bigot! maybe Gordon Browne is correct. When he describes Labour supporters.

I then asked the man not to use a person sexuality for a reason not to vote Torie. give me a better reason and he went on to say Mr Duncan is a criminal.

I could see I was not going to get any sensible debate from Rutland Bigot so I shut up and the man left. I told him I look forward to seeing him at the next Oakham Town Council meeting he would fit in well.