Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday And The Blog Goes On

The blog started about me , by some residents of Oakham continues.

I know I am not meant to ignore this but personal attacks unfounded or untrue are not nice.

PC Hibbert has told me it is to be expected when you become a Councillor.

I have never seen or experience anything like this in my life before.

It is totally unacceptable behaviour.

Those involved are bitter, they should grow up and do something more useful.

I have taken on the role of a Town Councillor to serve the town.

Many members of the public, have told me thank god they have departed referring to those who resigned after I was elected stating they can't work with me.

To be honest I may have found it hard to work with some of them.

Mr Harrison produced photographs for the Rutland Chat Forum. He apologised for this and continued to join in the fun! the fun they call fun!

I reported his behaviour as a member of the public to the standards committee.

Forgive me for being cynical, surely this is the real reason for him resigning?

This morning I received a threat via facebook.

I am pleased to say Facebook take these threats more seriously than some other authorities. The users account has been removed.

So if you don't want to lose your facebook account
I suggest you don't use that site to send threats.

The threat has been passed to Leicester Police and Melton Council.