Friday, April 09, 2010

MP Alan Duncan a walk in the park

Vote for change in Rutland?
Not much chance of change here in Rutland
Alan Duncan
Out walking today with a friend we stumbled across images of Mr Duncan.
I asked my friend would you be voting for Alan again she replied,
"I don't know but he is good looking could be a little taller"
I was asked my view today.
Mr Duncan is a very pleasant man,
the many times I have met him or corresponded with him
he come across as a very fair man.
What scares me is the people who stand behind him,
the ones who never leave Rutland and live there lives
with their eyes closedto the outside world.
Mr Duncan's comments about living on rations is still remembered.
£64,000 how nice that would be....
£65 a week JSA is a ration
He will get my vote if he promises to do more for the unemployed in Rutland