Saturday, May 22, 2010

Oakham Bandstand Security

Dear Mr Pook,


This morning I found the site that is the bandstand had been burgled. I called at Victoria Hall to report this matter.

And to get the site secured for safety.

I met Cllr Alf Dewis explained to him what had happened and he told me I am not interested.

His lack of concern for safety is a very big concern

His lack of concern regarding the possible loss of Council Property is a very big concern.

His total disregard for upholding the law is totally unacceptable.

I wish standards to deal with this.

Cll Dewis is the man who say I should not approach Richard White so I expected some assistance form him, I did not receive any and as I felt this needed immediate attention, I reported the matter to the police and visited Mr White so he could contact the contractor to arrange for the site to be secured.

From

Cllr Martin Brookes