Thursday, May 13, 2010

Oakham Town Councillors Surgery

Oakham Town Councillors Surgery


Sadly I can not hold my planned daily surgeries, Cllr Alf Dewis proposed at last nights council meeting I can not hold my surgeries in the Council Chamber because it would effect the work in the Council Office.

Cllr Alf Dewis who is a bigoted homophobic bully showed another example of his attempt to interfere with my work as and councillor. Despite being all Cllrs being asked not to visit the assistant clerk. I notice Cllrs in with her this morning. This show me this was just another way of excluding me.

Disgusting they have stopped an improvement. Last night I invited an older resident to attend the meeting to speak to councillors about her issues and she said it was to late for her to be out.

Shame on you Mr Dewis and those who support him!