Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Poor Nick tim01572@mail.com

The email below was sent to Oakham Town Councillors.

Poor Nick is all I can say, He has been sending me email's supporting me through the past months.

I wonder if he has been sending the hate mail?

He is certainly nuts!

I also wonder if anyone can assist in tracing the email address tim01572@mail.com



To: janfillingham@yahoo.co.uk; fsmr@freenetname.co.uk; LucasHackGreen@aol.com; doddy-42@tiscali.co.uk; c_haworth@hotmail.co.uk; alf@alfdewisconsultancy.co.uk; woody.home@tiscali.co.uk; onecouncillor@hotmail.co.uk; janfillingham@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Thank you
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 09:47:11 -0400
From: tim01572@mail.com



Dear Jan


As a local resident, I would like to thank you for all your hard work for the county - I think you have done a wonderful job and your commitment to the County is outstanding. 

I find the way Martin Brookes has acted regards your good self to be quite vile. However, I do firmly believe that within a short time, you will look back on your time serving the community and recollect just positive, bright times and your experience with Brookes will fade into the abyss to the point that you will not recollect his negative ways or negative behaviour. Small annoyances do have a way of quickly becoming a distant recollection.

Once again Jan, off all the residents, I believe there is only one who would not agree with the above,. Please always remember that. Because when any of the Rutland residents recollects your time serving our County, I would bet my bottom dollar that MB will not, even for a fleeting second, be part of the recollection. So please do not allow that small issue to taint your memories.

Thank you so very much and may your replacement reach the lofty expectations that have been set by your high standards.

Best Regards

Nick.