Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oakham Town Council.....

Oakham Town Council.....

Two emails in my in box, I don't understand what is going! Is it a lovers tiff?

I don't know and don't care I have enough problems to sort out.




Charles‏


From: tim01572@mail.com

Sent: 19 May 2010 16:11:12

To: janfillingham@yahoo.co.uk; haworth@hotmail.co.uk; alf@alfdewisconsultancy.co.uk; martinjbrookes@hotmail.com

Charlie

I think it is very bad form that you decided to forward my personal email to Jan to Martin to create even more ongoing problems. I support Martin Brookes and think he has been bullied but I also think he treated Jan unfairly. And its undeserving. You will not succeed in driving a wedge between those who support him.

Aside, I think you have personalised this way too much. You are acting like a child simply because I rejected your advances. I do not find you attractive as I have told you on many occasions. I find your type of promiscuity a total turn off. As I told you before, I have a long term lover and am not in the business of acting like a slut. You , as we all know, frequent gay brothels. I suggest you leave us good clean people alone.

Nicky




Re: Thank you‏


From: tim01572@mail.com

Sent: 19 May 2010 14:33:16

To: martinjbrookes@hotmail.com; c_haworth@hotmail.co.uk

Martin

I don't see what the following has to do with bullying:
I find the way Martin Brookes has acted regards your good self to be quite vile
I do find the way you treated an aged woman to be quite vile? Do I think that all the other stuff you have done is the same? Nope.
Do I find lardboy to be a repulsive bully? Yes.
Have I sent you hate mail? Absolutely not, Ive always supported your cause. You really should have spoken to me before posting that - I thought we were mates.
Haworth, I emailed you. I did not email Martin. Why did you feel the need to pass that on? I see no other motive other than to drive a wedge between us. Very bad form, Lardboy, very bad form.

Nick