Thursday, July 22, 2010

My follower

Samsung stand at GSMA Barcelona 2008Image via Wikipedia
To my strange follower.

If you are going to chose gifts for me, although I am not sure I realy want an Egyptian Charm Bracel!
What is it?

Please can you pay for the goods you order.

Call 0844 499 9922

Client Acc No: B897559
Order No: 927910

Amount Due £24.99

Thanks

Goods from the Bradford Exchange should get me a couple of pounds on E-bay!

You may not be aware the Samsung phone has a wonderful feature, I can ignore all unknown numbers not in my phone book so stop wasting companies time and money and don't give them my number please.
It is difficult times for all these companies every penny counts.

If you could use some of you time to source chocolate samples that would be great and other useful free samples, I am not disabled so I dont need a special chair. I have passed on the fabric samples to a local artist, so some good may come out of bad!

PS be a good boy and call 01213332780 and tell them you made a mistake, they keep calling a search on the web suggest they sell kitchens



Enhanced by Zemanta