Monday, September 27, 2010

Cllr Joyce Lucas Oakham Town Council illegal, anti social activity


Fly-posting is an illegal, anti-social activity that creates a negative impression of an area and contributes to people's fear of crime. 

Sorce for above Rutland County Council Web Site: http://www.rutland.gov.uk/pp/service/detail.asp?id=2659

I have a unwritten agreement with Oakham Council to publish positive info on my blog about them.
It would work if Cllrs Joyce Lucas would stop attempting to discredit me publicly.

I refer to Sunday at All Saint's Church Cllr Joyce Lucas, told a former treasurer and church member I could not be trusted.


If this was the case, why did I not run off with the councillor valuables? when they rather foolishly left a room unsecured at the church. Its a fact I stayed to look after them.

When is this wretched woman going to stop spreading untruths about  me.

How many times do I have to tell this Old Bat I am not deaf!

As for the flyposting it is the normal case of one rule for them and another for us!

I removed 16 of these posters walking from Oakham Town Council office to Rutland County Council.

There are hundreds more littering the rest of the town.

I have handed in the 16 I removed from street furniture and to Highways at Rutland County Council to save them some cost of removing them.

It surprised me Cllr Lucaas even covered official Rutland Count Council notices asking people to clear up dog mess or face a fine. This is a big issue for dog hater Lucas.

If you would like any unsightly fly-posting removed from Council property, private property or street furniture, please use these contact details: 






Rutland County Council, Catmose, Oakham, Rutland LE15 6HP
Telephone : 01572 722577

 Sorry for the rant today, but I fear it would have been far worse if I had posted yesterday.