Friday, September 17, 2010

Street Charity Leicester

If you visit Leicester City Centre you can't help miss these people who work hard to sign people up to give to charity.

Very friendly if not annoying today's group have taken to walking up to people waving and pleading with the passerby to stop and talk to them. This is worse than the beggars and the poor big issue seller the conservatives tried to ban from Leicester.

I have a trick to stop them carry a camera! this one was heading for me and took a turn and trapped the couple in the second photo lucky them.

"Hello! I am not asking for any money, just your details so I can send you some information"

My thought is if it is illegal to rattle a charity can then you should not be able to behave like these companies on the streets.



Enhanced by Zemanta