Friday, November 26, 2010

Cllr Joyce Lucas Oakham Town Council

The draft findings of complaint made against Cllr Joyce Lucas has been drawn up, the law prevents me from publishing it!

Although I will say when I complain about the so called respectable people of Oakham for calling me a paedophile I am not imagining it as the like to tell people.

Because in her Statement Cllr Lucas says she does not use the word but she has heard other people refer to Mr Brookes as a paedophile.

As a Cllr why does she not challenge this?

It is disgusting Ex Mayors and Ex Cllrs can spread this very damaging description of me.

It is totally unacceptable these people are real old style Tory Scum I imagine unique to Rutland, they have wrapped the local police around there fingers The Town Councils Clerk says its nothing to do with Oakham Town Council of course it is, he is stressed they call him a wimp for not supporting them anymore. 

Nasty Vile people like Mr Tyers use there age when speaking to local police 'I am a 80 year old man I would not behave like he says' We all see the news and old gits like Tyers, Beech, Harrison and Kelly to name a few are much fitter these days and are often issued ASBO's so don't try that one Tyers. 

I hope when your gone the next generation of Rutland so called dignitaries don't mirror your behaviours

And why is Councillor Lucas so concerened that I seemed to 'wander round on my own' hope she not going to kiss me again!