Monday, November 29, 2010

Inspector Monks Oakham Police Data Protection Breach



Inspector Monks Oakham Police Data Protection Breach
If you complain about drunken Councillors using Rutland County Council Internet to insult people and sexually offensive messages and the police in Oakham this is the result.

The police at Oakham are despicable they have for the last two year support a vile bunch of local so called dignitaries, they can not deny this as the have frog marched me out of events at their request when I have done nothing wrong. Yes the police don't do that anymore, the now suggest I am mad and Inspector Monks invites me to his station to tell me he thinks I am unwell.

Why does he not deal with those people who harass me is it normal to send people unwanted goods and attempt to order grave stones those people are unwell.

Only this week I read a statement given to Standards for England in which she admits people around her call me a Paedophile! A very damaging untrue description.

I asked Inspector Monks not to pass on my personal details to Oakham Medical Practice. By doing so he has breached The Data Protection Act and I look forward to seeing what  The Information Commissioner’s Office do.

I have also raised a complaint with Police complaints. PS Dickinson said he is unhappy I mention his name in a previous blog post relating to the meeting Inspector Monks conducted, he said he was unaware the meeting was going to happen or the subject matter and has himself referred my complaints to Professional Standards. when PS Seargent Dickinson first moved to Oakham he was very supportive and this soon changed, I can only assume  this was changed after he spoke to other Oakham officers. Who allow Ex Councillor Jim Harrison to go around publishing I am a risk to children and drumming up support and he did well as he managed to get Dave Burton of Berridge Taxis to use his spare time to Twitter, he Twittered anyone form MP Alan Duncan down to the owner of Rutland Online. How would he like it if I said he was shagging the boys he take to school in his taxi?

Inspector Monks was very patronising at that meeting. At the meeting Cllr Barrie Roper was mentioned, it appears he has passed on some e-mails to the police, He is also the Chair of Rutland Police Authority. It would not surprise me if he had not been talking to Helen Briggs Chief Executive at RCC she likes to label people mad.

I can assure all who read I am not mad just mad with anger at how these local political people have treated me over the last two years.


I have handed RCC proof their computer system has been used and this is how they fight back!

I hope Inspector Monks will cancel the appointment at the doctors does he not realise how over stretched that surgery is most people have to wait weeks for a basic appointment Inspector Monks calls and they can arrange one in days!


Here is another resident complaining about the service received they don't blog using their name a wise move here in Oakham. especially when you support the POSH!

http://dirkwearswhite.tumblr.com/page/3
Me and Oakham Medical Practice
The other day at about 5:30 in the evening i went to the Oakham Medical Practice to ask if it would be possible to see a doctor that evening. The lady behind the counter looked at me as if i was mad and said ” This isn’t a walk in centre”. Well you could have knocked me down with a feather. After some tapping at her computer she said that i could wait and see if the duty doctor would see me. So after waiting for a further forty five minutes i got to see a doctor.
Did she really have to be a little rude to me. it didn’t help me or her.