Friday, February 18, 2011

Working Links 60 Charles Street Leicester JobCentrePlus European Union European Social Fund

Working Links Leicester

At great expense to the tax pay I have spent the last 52 weeks attending Working Links Leicester.

The local mob like to tell people I don't try to find work.

I kept asking Working Links for assistance and they failed, they failed to get me mandatory work experience.

Today I showed a person a Rutland County Council job fair the form completed at the end of my time by Working Links so they can be paid. He said it appears they have not done anything for you and should not get paid.

Below is an example of the standard of work carried out by Working Links Staff. Those who call me an illiterate retard might find it funny I correct the mistakes before signing their copies.



The good thing from the employment fair is I made an appointment with a company that provides service in Oakham and they are going to check my CV and send it out to employers. The boss of the company was so shock with what he saw, he will be dealing with my search personally. Very kind of him.

I would like to say my advisor was nice, but job seekers need more than just nice. I am pleased I am no longer owned by her.


European Union European Social Fund
Working Links 60 Charles Street  Leicester
JobCentrePlus