Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Inspector Johny Monks Leicestershire Constabulary, Oakham police, complaints to be investigated

Inspector Johny Monks Leicestershire Constabulary, Oakham police, complaints to be investigated.

After several complaints made to the Independent Police Authority relating to Inspectors Monks involvement with the activities of Oakham Town Council and Rutland County Council I can now confirm a full investigation has been requested. 

Three of the most serious complaints are to be investigated by
 
Professional Standards Department
Leicestershire Constabulary
 
Recently  I attended a meeting with Inspector Barber and Simon Eyley D/Sgt 525 at Oakham  Police Station.

After the meeting I received the following conformation.

In relation to the complaints I raised D/Sgt Eyley says he has discussed these with the force assessing officer and I will ultimately receive communication from this department in relation to the same.
 
The matter in relation to the meeting at Oakham Police Station and audio tape recording of the same, has now been assessed and recorded as a complaint - reference CO/454/10. I am now waiting to hear what the next stage of the process is for this.
 
The issues surrounding the passing on my personal information to an outside organisation, together with the issues surrounding Councillor Joyce Lucas arising from the common assault and the comments over 'Protection' offered to Councillor Lucas by Inspector Monks will be assessed. 

I have provided a copy of Councillor Joyce Lucas professional standards statement as evidence.

In her statement she says Johnny telephoned early morning telling her "we will protect you" she was then invited to Oakham police station, very shortly after this call she says received another from the Chief Executive of  Rutland County Council Helen Briggs who offered her support and assistance. She then goes on to say Helen Briggs sent Conservative Councillor Terry King along to support her at the interview. 

No charges were brought against Councillor Joyce Lucas, she later explained her actions of common assault being her Christian duty, because other Councillors were not very nice to me.
 
She then went on to hound Inspector Monks telling him, she was very concerned I walk around town on my own and felt I may self harm myself?