Saturday, April 23, 2011

Willow Crescent Incident Easter Saturday

Willow Crescent Incident Easter Saturday

It appears at the moment a week long party has come to an end and residents of Willow Crescent are currently living in peace once again. lets hope they don't set fire to their garden again tonight.

Residents came from the David Wilson Estate to complain, after listening to enough bass drums to send anyone mad.

I watched from a distance until a older resident pointed out I was his Councillor and I would sort things out?

Well I am not a Councillor until the 9th May all I could do was give advise.

All the angry residents should contact Spire Homes.

The tenant said she hated Rutland and wanted to be rehoused, I tried to explain this was not likely to be the best route, eviction tends to block many openings.

I do really feel sorry for all those who live nearby, only last year a tenant was evicted in similar circumstances.

I am aware some local residents read my blog, so here is the useful information. I can see being a councillor living in my own ward is going to be a interesting time.

Spire Homes Reporting Anti Social Behaviour

If you want to report nuisance, anti-social behaviour or racial harassment please complete the form at this link
Click Here.

All reports are managed in the strictest confidence.

Depending on the severity of the behaviour complaint Spire Homes will contact you in
1-7 working days to discuss the issue further.

You can also report anti-social behaviour by calling 0845 603 5399 or by visiting their office.

Spire Homes - RutlandPinewood, 1 Cold Overton Road, Oakham, Rutland LE15 6NT

Spire Homes Rutland Office01572 755465
Text Spire Homes07797 800062
Emailspirehomes@longhurst-group.org.uk

I am pleased to report by the time the police had arrived the angry residents had returned safely to there homes. and Super Cop PC Sue Cockerill (4074) went and had a chat with the party animals....