Thursday, June 02, 2011

Councillor Gene Plews "this idiot" Rutland County Council

Rutland County Council has chosen to be rather selective when they were asked to comply with the Data Protection Act.

Some of the e-mails they have sent me have some very damming content.

Clearly for being critical of them they are suggesting I am mad and in the case of Conservative Councillor and Cabinet Member Gene Plews I am a idiot.

None of the Conservatives at Rutland County Council adhere to the basic code of conduct and show no respect. This is required at all times.

In response to a email I sent to Councillors last year relating to homophobic hate comments posted on my blog via the council computer network, Councillor Gene Plews refered to me as "this idiot" in  a e-mail sent to the Leader Roger Begy and other Councillors.

This man always warmly welcomed me at meetings and said he always read my e-mails with great concern and wished me well.

It is now clear he is deeply involved.

His email:

From: Gene Plews
Sent: 26 November 2010 17:32
To: Roger Begy
Cc: Councillors
Subject: Brookes

I don't know what the hell "this idiot" is on about, ####################