Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Oakham Town Council complaints

Oakham Town Councillors are causing the Clerk considerable stress, by constantly  making petty childish complaints about Cllr Martin Brookes (thats me)

The most recent relates to me collecting agendas and post saving the tax payer a considerable amount of postage costs.

The councillors complain I receive and act on information before them. (because I take them home and read them and send my comments in before they do)

Often I collect the agenda after it has been on display on the council notice boards, are they complaining about the public seeing this before them?  NO!

I said to the Clerk when you take sick leave they will place the blame at my door again.

This is another clear example of how childish Oakham Town Councillors behaviour is.

Or is this them dealing with the bigger issues as requested by Cllr Alf Dewis?