Friday, May 14, 2010

Mr Beech Oakham Sorry!

Dear Members


I would like to past on to you all, Mr Paul Beech telephoned the office this morning to apologise to Sharon and myself for his conduct at the Annual Town Meeting last night, which I have accepted.

Kind regards

Allison Greaves

Assistant Clerk

Oakham Town Council

Tel 01572 723627


I will never accept Mr Beech is sorry. His conduct is always in my view unacceptable.

Mr Beech has asked me to correct a Blog entry. This can not be corrected, because Mr Beech was behaving irresponsible I asked him to leave he refused and I requested the police assist with his removal.

Mr Beech is happy to behave in a private place as he feels fit and partake in online cowardly bullying and portray a dignified public image. Well  I am afraid Mr Beech you won't silence me! another point you are the only person who address's me as Brookes. I suggest you think very hard and review your behaviour and conduct and have a word with your friends. I can't afford the sex aids so they should not don't bother to send the explicit me material.

Now be a good boy Paul and go away! and leave me alone