Thursday, June 10, 2010

Good News

This Blog Linked From Here Prism LGBT Forum for Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland The Web

This Blog

Linked From Here

.Prism LGBT Forum for Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland

.The Web

.

Thursday, 10 June 2010

Good News

Good News



I now have mobile broadband.



Much more reliable than using Oakham Library.



Rutland County Council has purchased some good new kit, the only problem is its IT support is crap and the broadband is slow.



With a threat of a ban by Rutland Couty Council from using the public computers I decided with the help of a good friend to get a new notebook and get mobile broadband.



I think this is a very good move and photographs I take can now be uploaded in minutes from anywhere.



Those who write to Rutland Council demanding a ban can stop now, you heard the over worked Mrs Briggs on the radio complaining about the extra work the council is having to carry out recently due to complaints.



Hi to Mr Kelly, Mr Dewis, Mr Haworth and Mr Harrison many thanks for your recent blogs about me I do hope they are not effecting your photography work.........