Sunday, November 14, 2010

Oakham Mayor Cllr Sharon Spencer Oakham Town Council Remembrance Day photographs

Oakham Mayor Cllr Sharon Spencer Oakham Town Council Remembrance Day photographs


If Mrs Spencer support the old style Tory Thugs
I will be most disappointed in her.

If it not Mr Harrison and his blog 
its Mr Paul Beech at a previous public event threatening me,
now it the turn of Mr Tyers the husband of 
ex Councillor Sue Tyers. Throwing his weight around and
using foul language on a Sunday, I guess they taught him
to bully in and behave like that in the army.

I truly hope the only fault with our current Mayor is 
'she cant string a sentence together at any event she 
attends' I cant spell so I can understand that and 
don't enjoy public speaking,

But she could most certainly chose better friends.


This year our Mayor has done her best, she is a ordinary mum
and not a snob like some of our previous Mayors
and not a drunk and before anyone attacks me again 
for mentioning that I visited a former RCC Cllr
Friday evening and they told me the former Mayor is always drunk.

So is not about time Mr Tyers you left me alone.
Everybody I meet in her road tells me the same fact.
You would be better getting her help rather putting all
your efforts into attacking me as you can see
it only make matters worse. 

And you can stop your friends sending me filth and placing 
filthy comment here
Old style Tory trash is not welcome here
how does Alan Duncan put up with you
oh I forgot it money! you have to pay to join your grotty club.

And finally you are so lucky I am not a violent person
but don't you dare threaten me again just in case 
I do snap!!!!