Thursday, December 02, 2010

A question for my rudest visitor from Leicester.

A question for the persons who posts vile nasty comments on my blog in or around Leicester City Council Town  Hall do you work for them?

Remember the other day I posted your details on a blog post Keywords with how your frequently arrive at my blog by searching via google things like Martin Brookes Arsehole Oakham, I am pleased to see you have a sense of humour or is the fear of being exposed the reason for you change of description of me?

Google.co.uk > martin good old boy brookes oakham
www.google.co.uk/search?q=martin good old boy brookes oakham&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft..
Page Viewed: Martin Brookes
   martinbrookes.blogspot.com
View Time: 00:01:09
December 01, 2010
05:01:13 PM

Misuse of Council Computers and services is a very serious matter.

 
click here and this will show your location.

If you click on satellite view you get a lovely shot of County Hall from above

If you click here it will show the same location where the city council send emails out from


Don't tell me you work in Leicester City Councils Communications Department, I guess that is possible because you have plenty time to view my blog 6 times this morning.

I really cant believe I am dealing with Adults.