Friday, February 11, 2011

Cllr Joyce Lucas Oakham Town Council, lies or truth? Rutland County Council Standards


Cllr Joyce Lucas Oakham Town Council, lies or truth? Rutland County Council Standards

Cllr Joyce Lucas is not only a Oakham Town Councillor she is a member of Rutland County Councils Standards Committee.

In a signed document she states people at her first meeting in the council chamber were calling me a paedophile.

She  lies and says she has never called me this or lead people to believe this.

She refuses to name those who do, I believe this is a breach of the code of conduct and make a mockery of the local standards board.

I ask Standards for England to investigate.

Cllr Joyce Lucas should resign.

She is a disgrace, I wish more people would speak out and get rid of her. They happily tell me what they think of her but that is not enough.

Last year Rutland County Councillor Peter Jones advised me to save up my small complaints about her.
He said he could not stand the busy body, she always goes over the top, Her and her bloody trees.

Cllr Lucas is not a Conservative is this why the standards referred my last complaint to standards for england thinking it was finally a way of getting rid of her?