Friday, February 11, 2011

Working Links Leicester 60 Charles Street Leicester Health and Safety? Fire Trap

Working Links Leicester Health and Safety?

 Until today I have not been able to blog freely about Working  Links for fear of Sanction!

I have come to the end of my time at Working Links, I have gained nothing from the experience the service is poor.

The safety of staff and job seekers has been put at risk for many months. Only today did Working Links install the above fire extinguishers.

They are based in a very high up in a old building 60 Charles Street. Moving over to this building last summer job seekers received no induction. To this day I have not been able to locate a fire call point and exit signs are not clear.

I hope these two new fire extinguishers are never needed but if they are I hope they are adequate and no one is ever trapped up there.

If the staff jump first and the job seekers perish will the staff still receive their bonus?

They turned down an employer offering me work experience because his fire extinguishers had service labels that had just expired. At least he has them......