Sunday, July 10, 2016

Conduct Report Oakham Town Council Former Oakham Mayor Jim Harrison Lied to the investigator

Conduct Report Oakham Town Council Former Oakham Mayor Jim Harrison Lied to the investigator

To save the tax payers a considerable sum of money I decided not to take part in the investigation
which found I breached the councils code of conduct.

The more I read the report and the many lies contained within it I am starting to wish I had
responded to all the complaints.

Ex Mr Harrison said I was lying when I published he had threatened me on social media

It has taken me a little time to find the evidence to prove he was lying.

The screen shot from 2012 shows the threat I was referring to.

It was one of a series I have found all of the screen shots which were reported to
Leicestershire Police.

Mr Harrison told the investigator I was wrong to say during his re-election attempt that
the police had visited him about this. It is possible Leicestershire Police may have lied
to me. I have no proof they visited him just their word. I do have the proof that Mr Harrison
used Facebook to make threats against me.