Monday, March 15, 2010

Job Searching

Some of you may have seen this comment and request online over the weekend.

The Jobcentre Plus only require jobseekers to actively seek work in three various ways each week.

I would like to state, I do far more than this and attend Job Links in Leicester and use methods they provide. although this is limited, they allow restricted access to the internet.

If there is a employer locally who can other me employment I would be happy to hear from them.



Posted online:
I and others, will be making the Job centre aware of his time-wasting activities - and sending links to all his sites and accounts so he can be monitored. Looking for work or looking for trouble ?

Leicester Charles Street Jobcentre Plus
2 Charles Street
Leicester
United Kingdom
LE1 3JD
Telephone: 0116 206 8000

I and others would also like to question his use of the public library, he often states on twitter/blog/facebook group/forum he has been allowed extra time, why, when others have to pay for their allotted time? Why are tax payers funding his online hate campaign/egomaniacal behavior. I am lead to believe he tells staff, he is applying for or looking for work.

All this time in Rutland we pondered on the use for the fifth hole in the stocks....

13 March 2010 23:29