Monday, November 21, 2011

Occupy London, Protesters Camp, St Paul's Cathedral, Corporation of London, City Police, Photographs


Occupy London, Protesters Camp, St Paul's Cathedral, Corporation of London, City Police, Photographs

This weekend I visited London and popped into the City to take some photograph of the Occupy London Protest.

The protesters appear to be well organised various tents include information, multi faith worship, a library, first aid and more. they are generating there own power and have porta loos onsite.

Paternoster square is blocked on all sides by a ring of steel. It would be fair to say from my experience the management company are strangling the small business trade trade in the square. After attending even song at the cathedral I tried to gain access to the Sainsbury Local and my way was barred by security because I had a camera. I am told the independent sandwich bar is at the verge of closing down a sad situation.

I spoke with a Clergy man connected to St Paul's and he said the protest camp has had a devastating effect on the staff who work at the cathedral each day. As we all know the Dean and another senior Cleric resigned, as a effect of this they and their families have been made homeless by the church who provided their homes whilst they employed them.


The lady on the right a member of the public interrogated the lady on the left to find the purpose and goals of the protesters. She tried very hard whilst filmed by a freelance journalist making documentary.
The lady on the left was well spoken clean did not appear bonkers in anyway, her cause at this moment appeared to be to try and make the Corporation of London democratic and transparent. The Corporation of London apparently is made up of non elected people. The lady on the right said her sister was one of the The original Women's Peace Camp on Greenham Common and every one knew their purpose.

















































When I saw these signs I could not help think of the small group of trolls who post comments on my blog and send me letter of a disgusting nature. They constantly say they have no connection with Rutland County Council, so can they explain why they are now writing to a lady in Cottesmore congratulating her on unfortunate circumstances. Its despicable behaviour and they seem free to continue as Leicester Constabulary support and protect them because it not in the public interest to deal with them. Thats the Oakham person. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping Cambridgeshire Police will take action against the person traced to their area. When one is caught it will hopefully lead to number of others. This weekend I spoke to a person at Oakham Castle in a very prominent position and they said there are 3 very troubled people or word to that effect at Rutland County Council and it was time that Rutland County Council left the Town Council to get on with its own business. It is a pity I was not recording. They then told me Standard for England was scrapped on Friday. Strangely one of the trolls admitted the other day there was three of them now you can see why I say there is a connection to Rutland County Council.