Saturday, June 08, 2013

Invitation From Rutland County Council, Ketton By-elections candidates

This morning I have received a letter from a person employed by Rutland County Council.

Leicestershire Police have imposed bail conditions preventing me naming it or communicating
with it in any form.

The have also banned me from council premises.

So I am some what surprised to receive the letter from it.

Informing me it will be conducting a briefing for candidates on Thursday 13th June 2013
6pm
Alstoe Room,
Catmose, Oakham

I think possibly it is taking he P

It would be nice to think the CPS will overturn the bail conditions on Wednesday

If not I will have to wait outside Rutland County Council and hope that a member of staff will
bring out any printed documents that might be handed out at the briefing.