Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Oakham Town Council



Mr Keith Tyers Chairman of the Rutland Order Of St George
and Rutland Lions Member arriving at Leicester Magistrates Court

He is the kind gentleman who once assaulted me. The police just took
his card and allowed him to continue on to a church service.

Inspector Monks decided his conduct was acceptable and no further action was taken.

He went on to approach me again and told me "I was worse than a Paedophile
and smelt worse than shit on the pavement he stood on"

His whifes bottom features on my blog,  normal Oakham and  Rutland
conduct for respectable former Oakham Mayors and School Governors.

 

Photograph was taken from Jim Harrison former Oakham Mayors
Video of Royal wedding celebrations.

Good to hear his name revealed in court this Monday as
a supporter of my most vile attackers.

Hi Dotty Hows Melton Borough Council
Maybe you would like to prepare a few complaints
and pass them to the town clerk Richard White ready just in case
I am elected again, just like you did that time before?

Tim hows the walking and cycling :-)

Better not put Dotty's real names as she will get her husband to send me another
threatening message the last time I did that.

Adult Children will play at their computers.

Mr Tyers and others who I cant yet name are typical, Homophobic
Bullies and a Vile tiny establishment minority that controls Oakham.

If you were in court on Monday, you would have been
deeply offended by the conduct and manner of  the person giving evidence
against me, not that surprisingly they hold public office.
One County Councillor who was present was "very shocked and offended by what they observed
and listened to.

I can not name the Town Councillor yet for legal reason but the local press have.

Their conduct and manner is typical of the majority of Town Councillors past
and present it's vile.

I hope Cllr Lucas noted very carefully what she saw and heard, she should resign because she
has supported that Councillor and their vile disgusting conduct for years. The rest who have also supported their conduct should resign and that includes you Adam Lowe and the Town Clerk.